- Visit the link - Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- Provide the text RDt and click the Search icon.
- Click Get it now.
- A Create this app in Azure pop-up window is displayed.
- Click Continue.
- Select the plan TryRDt and click Create.
- This action navigates to the Create a virtual machine
- Provide the details for Subscription, Resource group, Virtual machine name, Region, Availability options, Availability zone, Security type, and Image.
- Scroll the page.
- Provide other details such as VM architecture, Size, User name, Password, and Confirm password.
- Click Review + create
- A new Resource group can also be created if required by clicking the Create New
Note: Click here for the user guide on how to create a new Resource group.
- After clicking the Review + create option, a warning message “Changing Basic options may reset selection you have made. Review all options prior to creating the virtual machine” is displayed.
- Click Review + create option again.
- A Validation passed message with green tick mark indicates that the VM is created successfully.
- Click the Create.
- A Deployment is in progress message is displayed.
- Your deployment is complete message is displayed after deployment is successful.
- Click Go to resource.
- Here, all the details about tryRDt virtual machine are displayed.
- Click the Public IP address.
- Add /Rightdata to the IP address and click enter to view the application login page.
- Add the username (admin) and password (admin) and click the Log in option to enter into the RDt application.
- Click Start your 15-day free trial.
Note: All the features are provided in the free trial.
- This action displays the pro-user details as shown in the below screenshot.
- Click the + User to create a new user.
Note: Total 5 ProUser License Keys and 3 Display User License Keys can be generated from one trial account.
Note: Follow the post-installation configuration steps from here.